10 I will like to read

                                     10 books I would like to read


  • Blackish
  • Hip-Hop high school
  • Awkward
  • Drama
  • The greatest Muhammad Ali
  • Out of sight out of time
  • Brother In Arm''Martin Luna
  • Matched
  • Animal Recuse 
  • Wrinkle In Time
I want to read the book The Greatest Muhammad Ali because I want to learn some more interesting facts about him .Nickiyah recommended this book.I also want to read the book Drama and Awkward because Janiya has been talking about that book and she said they are good books to read.I also want to read the book Matched because Matched because a lot of student said it is a good book.I want to read the book Animal Recuse because I like animals and Nyla said it's an good book to read.I want to read the book Hip Hop high school because Makayla said it's an good book and I think the book is going to tell you what high school is about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independents Novel

Introduction

Summary Of My Book