Summary Of My Book


The book I am reading is called", The Next Thing On My List", this book is about an girl and her friend doing things on a list that they made up. The main character had to kiss a strange boy, that was the next thing on her list. The main character made an list for her to do for her 25th birthday and she wanna complete the list. Her friend had to watch her complete the list that she had to do. Throughout the main character life she only had eight boyfriends. Her family is hard they go threw a lot of things. In the story the main character faces a lot of challenges and her and her family goes on many family trips. I like this book because as you read the  book it makes you get more and more interesting in it. This is an non-fiction book, I like the way this book is written. This book fits my way of life style, like the main character has plans for her birthday even if she has a long way for it, I like the way she plans her life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independents Novel

Introduction