Independents Novel


The book that I'm going to write this blog about is Hattie's Big Sky.In the story Hattie Big Sky,Hattie was moved to family member to family member when her mom died.She stay living with her uncle Holt and his wife.Her uncle and his wife didn't have any kids,so she was the only kid there.One day her mother's only brother wrote her an letter so she can come live with him and his family.She moved with her mother's only brother and she said in the novel that she felt like an family again.The reason he said he didn't ask for her early because he didn't like the way he lived.So he got his self together then ask for his niece to come live out there with him and his family.When something go wrong she looked at the watch her mother pined to her arm.I think she look at her arm because it reminds her of her mother and she will be thinking"what will my mama be thinking right now".I predict that she went to live with her mother's only brother brother because she wanted to meet her mother brother and his family.I think she wanted to be apart of a family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Summary Of My Book